Estéban Restaurant: Best Spanish CuisineEstéban Restaurant is the heart of authentic Monterey dining, offering a unique culinary experience. Chef Gus Trejo brings knowledge and understanding of the culinary world and expertise in working with local sources to utilize the finest and freshest local ingredients. Serving traditional Spanish cuisine with a California flair and a pinch of adventure, the restaurant features shared plates and classic selections to share by the warmth of the fireplace or in the relaxing outdoor patio setting. Voted Monterey's Best New Restaurant, Best Appetizers, and Best Happy Hour, this warm and inviting dining destination carries on the Munras family tradition of culinary hospitality.
- 7:00am - 10:00am Monday through Friday
- 7:00am - 11:00am Saturday and Sunday
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm daily
- (excluding holiday's and special events)
- 5:00pm - 9:00pm Sunday through Thursday
- 5:00pm - 10:00pm Friday and Saturday