The menu at our downtown Monterey restaurant features shared plates and Spanish inspired classics, as well as house-made sangrias and seasonal craft cocktails. Share the octopus and truffles or spiced lamb chop. Savor the Moorish chickpea stew or fresh catch with chimichurri paired with a berry margarita.
Estéban Restaurant is now open for breakfast and dinner. This local's favorite offers indoor seating, and to-go daily. Start your day off right with breakfast from 7:00am to 10:00am Sunday - Friday (temporarily closed), and 7:00am to 11:00am Saturday and Sunday. Dinner hours are from 4:30pm to 8:30pm Sunday - Thursday, and 4:30pm to 9:00pm Friday and Saturday. Be sure to review our tapas menu available for your enjoyment nightly from 4:30pm to 6:00pm. Call 831-375-0176 to reserve your table or order to-go.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Local Dining Tips
- Does your restaurant have a Happy Hour? Estéban Restaurant is a locals favorite for Tapas Hour served nightly starting at 4:30pm-6pm. The restaurant is open for dinner nightly from 4:30pm-8:30pm Sunday - Thursday and 4:30pm - 9:00pm Friday - Saturday.
- Does the hotel have a bar? We have a full bar with craft cocktails, specialty drinks, wine and beer. Estéban Restaurant is well known for its Boss Anna Margarita and house-made sangrias.
- Where is a good place to eat in Monterey? Monterey offers an eclectic dining scene showcasing fresh, local seafood and California coastal cuisine. A Monterey local’s favorite, Estéban Restaurant serves modern Spanish cuisine, tapas, and paellas as well as nightly specials.
- Sardine Factory on Cannery Row, serving fresh seafood and an extensive wine list overlooking the Monterey Bay.
- LaLLa Oceanside Grill at the Spindrift Inn on Cannery Row serves modern California fare and local fish and seafood with a patio on the bay.