Spa & Wellness
Renew and recharge at DESUAR Spa at Casa Munras. Find balance and calm with a massage, body treatment or aromatherapy wrap. Get energized with a workout in our fitness room. Enjoy yoga on the beach overlooking Monterey Bay.
Heated Outdoor Pool
Our heated Outdoor Pool is now open! Enjoy a swim or relax by the outdoor pool, heated year-round to 80 degrees. We offer pool towels and attendants to ensure you have everything you need in a clean, safe environment.
The pool is open from 9:00 am - 9:00 pm daily.
The pool is open from 9:00 am - 9:00 pm daily.
Pet Friendly Vacations
Escape with your pet with a laid-back vacation in Monterey. We offer pet friendly rooms and suites with exterior access, scenic grounds for walks and fresh air, and amenities like dog beds, bowls and leashes.
Your Perfect Stay
- Award-winning, Estéban Restaurant
- DESUAR Spa Monterey at Casa Munras
- 24-hour business center
- DESUAR Spa Monterey retail
- Scenic grounds
- Electric Car Charging Station
- Parking: $17 per night, plus taxes
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Bike Program
- Sundry items
- Fitness room
- Outdoor heated pool
- Complimentary DVD library
- Pet friendly accommodations ($50 per stay)
- Same day laundry & dry cleaning
- 100% smoke-free
- Kids 12 and younger stay free!
Hotel Accessibility Features
- Fire alarms for the audio & visually impaired
- Accessible self-parking
- Service animals accepted
- Accessible path to check-in
- Accessible path for all public spaces
- Accessible public bathroom
- Accessible entrance to the pool
- Total 8 accessible rooms
- View all our accessible amenities
- Does the hotel offer parking? Yes, the hotel offers convenient parking for only $17 per day. We’re right near downtown and within walking distance of many attractions, including Cannery Row and the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Park at the hotel and explore with our bike rentals. We also offer electric car charging stations available.
- Does Casa Munras have a heated pool? Yes, the hotel has a year-round outdoor pool heated to 80 degrees so you may enjoy it in any season. The pool is warm when the California central coast gets cool at night. The pool is reserved only for guests of Casa Munras. Your room key will provide you access to the pool.
- Is the hotel family friendly? Yes, we have family guestrooms with two queen beds, suites, a heated pool at more than 80 degrees, a fitness center, bicycles for rent, and children’s menu at our restaurant, Estéban. The beach and the Monterey Recreation Coastal Trail are within walking distance for family adventures.
- Is the hotel pet friendly? Yes, we welcome your pets to the hotel. We several pet-friendly rooms and suites with exterior access to scenic gardens and grounds. There is a non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $50 per stay. We also offer pet beds, bowls, leashes, and treats at the front desk.
- Does the hotel offer free Wi-Fi? Our hotel provides complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms, meeting spaces, the restaurant and bar, and throughout the common areas of the hotel, including the outdoor pool.
- Do you have a spa? Yes. DESUAR Spa Monterey at Casa Munras is a peaceful escape with four treatments rooms and one couples room for a romantic retreat. DESUAR Spa offers healing as well as high-end relaxing treatments. Our day spa features therapeutic massage, body scrubs, facials, aromatherapy wraps, slimming treamtents, spray tanning, waxing or soak baths. The spa is open daily from 10am - 7pm daily.
- Do you have a fitness center? Our hotel offers a complimentary fitness room with cardo and weight training equipment. The gym features an elliptical machine, treadmill, free weights, yoga mats and Pilate balls for a total body workout during your stay in Monterey. The fitness room is open from 9am-9pm. Your room key will provide you access to the fitness room.
- What are the hours of your fitness room? Our fitness room is open daily for guests of the hotel from 9am-9pm. Your room key will provide you access to the fitness room.
- Do you have a restaurant? Yes, we have an award-winning restaurant, Estéban which is open for dinner daily from 4:30pm - 9:00 pm Sunday - Thursday and 4:30pm - 9:30pm Friday - Saturday. Tapas hour is nightly from 4:30pm to 6pm. Enjoy modern Spanish cuisine and California coastal fare, tapas, paella and house-made sangrias. Join us for our nightly Tapas Hour on the patio, a Monterey locals’ favorite.
- Does your hotel have a business center? Yes, we do have a business kiosk in the lobby of Casa Munras Garden Hotel & Spa. We have two workstations with computers, a printer, and copy and fax capabilities.
- Does your hotel offer private meeting rooms for business travelers? Yes, our hotel features 5,500 square feet of flexible meeting and event space for business, conferences, special events and weddings. Our Sales & Catering team can assist you with every detail of your event, from catering to audiovisual equipment and group accommodations. Contact them directly at 831-373-1602.
- Do you have bikes at the hotel? Yes, we offer bikes for rent right at our hotel’s front door. Bike rentals are $30 for half day (4 hours) and $40 for a full day, which is until sundown. Ride from our hotel to the Monterey Coastal Recreational Trail, which hugs Monterey Bay.
- Where can I get Monterey Bay Aquarium tickets? We are delighted to announce that the Monterey Bay Aquarium will be open to all guests starting on Saturday, May 15th! Please know that tickets need to be purchased from the Monterey Bay Aquarium website in advance and can only be reserved online as tickets will not be sold at the entrance.
- What time is check-in and check-out? Check in is 4pm and check out is 12noon.