- The pool is open from 10:00 am -7:00 pm daily.
- Heated year round at 80 degrees.
- The pool will have a maximum capacity of 24 guests at a given time.
- There are 10 designated stations all 6 feet apart, each with either two lounge chairs or a table with four standard chairs.
- We clean the pool at the start and end of the day, and check pool levels 3 times a day to make sure they are compliant.
For Your Safety
- Guests need to "check in" at the front desk to register for a spot and time for the pool area or can call ahead and reserve a time for a future day.
- They will sign a document agreeing to the pool rules.
- They will receive 1 towel per person.
- They will receive a special key fob that will only open the main door.
- Guest will sign up for a 3-hour time slot: 10am-1pm; 1pm-4pm; 4pm-7pm.
- If it is in the middle of the time slot, guests will have the option to come back to the front desk to continue their stay for the next time slot available.
- Designated Pool Ambassadors to monitor the pool and gather the towels and sanitizing the area when the guest departs.
- Attendants sanitize the pool's communal areas, entrances and exits every hour